Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, please call 1-855-75-OBGYN (1-855-756-2496).
To save time prior to your visit, we encourage you to print and fill out forms required under the Specialty service that you are seeing. You can find these forms on your physician’s bio page or by browsing our Forms page.
Before your visit, we recommend that you contact your insurance company to verify your benefits and coverage and understand any co-insurance, co-payments or deductibles that may apply. When you come for your appointment, you will be asked to pay your co-payment.
If you have any relevant medical records, please contact that physician’s office and ask for copies so you can bring them with you to your appointment.
Your First Visit
There is a great deal you can do to ensure that your first appointment runs smoothly.
- Arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to fill out any forms or paperwork that is not available through our website
- Bring copies of relevant medical records, including imaging studies (CT, MRI or X-rays)
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please try to notify your physician’s office at least 24 hours in advance.
What to Bring
- Completed forms
- A valid form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license or state authorized photo ID
- Social security number
- Medicare or Medicaid card
- Cash, check or credit card to pay for any services not covered by your insurance
- A list (or bottles) of all your medications and how much and how often you take each
- Your referral (if required by your health insurance carrier)
- Your referring physician’s name (if applicable)
Maps & Directions
Please visit the Our Locations page for directions to your physician’s office or call them directly.
We look forward to meeting you!