How to Apply
The application deadline for the 2020 hiring cycle is April 1, 2019. Interviews for the fellowship will be held on July 11, 2019 at Columbia and July 12, 2019 at Cornell.
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). All applications MUST be complete for an applicant to be considered for our program. This includes all of the following:
- Official copy of your USMLE scores
- Official medical school transcript
- At least three letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with your performance
- Dean’s Letter
- Optional: You may send us a copy of your CREOG scores for supplemental documentation.
Appointments to the first year of fellowship are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Please Note: We do accept Foreign Medical Graduates. However, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital only sponsors J1 visas.
A carefully selected pool of applicants will be offered interviews on campus. Interview dates for the 2020 hiring cycle will be announced in Spring 2019.
Sample Interview Day
- 8:00 am - Welcome Breakfast & Introductions with Program Directors
- 8:30 am - Faculty Interview #1
- 8:50 am - Faculty Interview #2
- 9:10 am - Faculty Interview #3
- 9:50 am - Faculty Interview #4
- 10:10 am - Faculty Interview #5
- 10:30 am - Faculty Interview #6
- 10:50 am - Faculty Interview #7
- 11:30 am - Faculty Interview #8
- 11:50 am - Fellow Interview #1
- 12:10 pm - Fellow Interview #2
- 12:30 pm - Fellow Interview #3
- 1:30 pm - Candidates Meet with Program Directors
- 1:45 pm - Candidates Tour Facility
622 West 168th Street, PH 16-29
New York, NY 10032