How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL). All applications MUST be fully completed for an applicant to be considered for the program.
Appointments to the first-year of fellowship are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
You may send us a copy of your Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) scores for supplemental documentation.
A carefully selected pool of applicants will be contacted for interviews on campus. Invitations for interviews will be sent out in June.
Sample Interview Day
- 8:00 am - Breakfast (Welcome by Program Directors)
- 8:30 am - Faculty Interview #1
- 8:45 am - Faculty Interview #2
- 9:00 am - Break
- 9:30 am - Faculty Interview #3
- 9:45 am - Faculty Interview #4
- 10:00 am - Faculty Interview #5
- 10:15 am - Break
- 10:45 am - Fellow Interview #1
- 11:00 am - Fellow Interview #2
- 11:15 am - Break
- 12:00 pm - Lunch
- 12:45 pm - Wrap-up (Conclusion by Program Directors)
- 1:00 pm - Tour
- 1:30 pm - Departure