Samfee Kamayanoh Doe, MD
Quality healthcare is not a privilege but a basic human right.
Samfee Doe, born and raised in Liberia, attained her Bachelors of Art and Bachelors of Science at Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, VA. She then got her Doctor of Medicine and Masters of Public Health at St. George's University, Grenada. She then completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
Her interests lie in global women's health and health care disparities. She hopes to continue to contribute to women’s health by conducting quality improvement research in hope to shed light on barriers that contribute to racial disparities in healthcare.
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Abnormal Uterine/Vaginal bleeding
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Insertions
- Obstetrical Care
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-Pregnancy Counseling
- Routine Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Residency: 2020 Henry Ford Hospital