Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Center for Women’s Reproductive Care (CWRC) is the fertility faculty practice of Columbia University, one of the largest, longest-standing, and most successful infertility centers in New York and in the nation. At the CWRC, we are committed to helping patients find ways to achieve pregnancy. In fulfilling this objective, world renowned physicians who are at the forefront of fertility research and teaching strive to provide patients with the best possible clinical care.
One of the hallmarks of the Center is the ability to make the most innovative, cutting-edge fertility treatments available to a wide population of patients through affordable, accessible care. Expanded access takes place at many levels:
- Clinical: by specializing in challenging cases (accepting patients despite poor prognosis profiles)
- Financial: through our in-network managed care contracts (which minimize out-of-pocket expenses), patient financing options, and financial support through the New York State Infertility Demonstration Program grant
- Geographic: services offered in two conveniently located facilities, on Columbus Circle in the heart of Manhattan, and in White Plains.
Advanced infertility care at CWRC involves an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, nursing assistants, social workers, embryologists, and administrative, billing, reception, and support staff, all of whom are committed to our philosophy of care. Our team approach allows for consistent high-quality care as well as the benefits of collaboration and shared research.
- Mark V. Sauer, MD
- Nataki C. Douglas, MD, PhD
- Michael M. Guarnaccia, MD
- Roger A. Lobo, MD
- Rachel A. McConnell, MD
Areas of Focus
Egg Donation Program
Egg Recipient Program
Assisted Reproduction (IVF, ICSI, TESA)
Egg & Embryo Cryopreservation
Male Infertility (Andrology/Urology)
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
PGD (Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
1790 Broadway, 2nd & 4th FL
(between 57th & 58th St)
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (646) 756-8282