Matthew D. Cantor, MD
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at CUMC
Dr. Matthew Cantor is a graduate of the Medical School for International Health at Ben Gurion University in Israel. He completed a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Drexel University in Philadelphia between 2009 and 2013. Throughout his training, Dr. Cantor has been an advocate for reproductive rights and universal access for women's health services.
While providing the best clinical care on a day-to-day basis, he hopes to incorporate social justice projects into his practice and is looking forward to becoming a part of the Inwood and Washington Heights communities.
Schedule an Appointment
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- 2009 Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- MD, Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Internship: Hahnemann University Hospital
- Residency: Hahnemann University Hospital