How to Apply
Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). All applications MUST be complete for an applicant to be considered for our program. This includes all of the following:
- Official copy of your USMLE scores
- Official medical school transcript
- At least three letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with your performance
- Dean’s Letter
- Optional: You may send us a copy of your CREOG scores for supplemental documentation.
Appointments to the first year of fellowship are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Please Note: We do accept Foreign Medical Graduates. However, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital only sponsors J1 visas.
A carefully selected pool of applicants will be offered interviews on campus. Invitations to interview will be offered in May, and interviews will be held in July.
- Thursday, July 19, 2018 Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Thursday, July 20, 2018 Weill Cornell Medical Center
Sample Interview Day
- 8:00 am - Welcome Breakfast & Introductions with Program Directors
- 8:30 am - Faculty Interview #1
- 8:50 am - Faculty Interview #2
- 9:10 am - Faculty Interview #3
- 9:50 am - Faculty Interview #4
- 10:10 am - Faculty Interview #5
- 10:30 am - Faculty Interview #6
- 10:50 am - Faculty Interview #7
- 11:30 am - Faculty Interview #8
- 11:50 am - Fellow Interview #1
- 12:10 pm - Fellow Interview #2
- 12:30 pm - Fellow Interview #3
- 1:30 pm - Candidates Meet with Program Directors
- 1:45 pm - Candidates Tour Facility
622 West 168th Street, PH 16-29
New York, NY 10032